Saturday 7 January 2012

wow!!!wall post from my lover....^_^


Beauty of my love not like a Flowers...

Beauty just on the spring,left when autumn come...



Beauty of my love not like a Rainbow...

Beauty after rainfall,but just in a minutes...




Beauty of my love not like a Diamond...

Beauty by the price,anyone can bid for it...



Beauty of my love like a Shining Star...

Beauty that far away,glow when the sky turn to dark..
Illuminate your night when it is sorrow...
Even the true star had vanished,the light of it still shining for the come million years....



My Love for u never fade away even we are so far...

I will be your light when you are in the dark,keep shining u till de end of my life...
And even if i die,my love still exist like the shining star to attend ur life..



I LOVE U FOREVER WITH ALL MY HEART AYANG....



ME N HIM @_@

seyesly speachless gla baca...
n teruja gla..
N YG PLG XLEH BLAH
MY TEARS DAH KUAR..huhu
thanxs my dear..
t ayg abis exam ayg post dkat wall b lak taw...hehe
mmmuahh...
syg b sgt2..

No comments:

Post a Comment